What data sources do we use?
We receive data from the following data sources:
- (De)centralized exchanges - For price determination
- Block explorers - For supply determination
- Our community - For coin descriptions, icons, websites, socials etc.
- And, our own open-source projects:
- Exchanges: For fetching tickers from cryptocurrency exchanges.
- Supplies: For getting the cryptocurrency total, circulating, and max supply from block explorers.
- cryptocurrency-icons: Vector icons/logos of cryptocurrencies listed on Coinranking.