What does 'unverified supply' mean?
If a coin has an unverified supply, it means that these supplies are not validated by us yet, and need to be confirmed with the foundation of the coin. The supplies could possibly be incorrect at this moment.
Requirements to get verified
- A smart contract address is provided.
- If modifiers are needed, these are delivered.
- There are enough token holders.
3 ways to fix it for your coin
- Contact us and ask for an update.
- Fill in this form; we will update the information as soon as possible.