Changelog of Coinranking.com
Notable changes to coinranking.com.
- May 11: New form for listing coins on Coinranking.
- May 8: New coin category added for BRC-20 tokens.
- Apr 19: Articles added to all category pages with extensive explanation.
- Mar 4: Some bug fixes.
- Feb 3: Bug fixes in the charts on the coin detail pages.
- Feb 13: New coin category added for AI coins
- Jan 24: Tags added, Fan tokens and Football tokens. Also, the order of the tags on the home page has been changed.
- Jan 19: Bug fix: Market cap of tag pages were incorrect.
- Jan 16: A new notification when changing the global time period. Also, Fixed XT.com exchange, it didn't receive data.
- Jan 13: The gainers and losers labels in the coin lists have changed to be more visible.
- Jan 12: Action buttons (sharing, language, currency etc.) are added to the exchange pages as well. Fixed an issue of coins showing 0 exchanges, but still receiving prices.
- Jan 3: Chiliz exchange data integrated.
- Jan 2: 3 coin lists added to the bottom of the home page and category pages.
- Dec 30: Trading volume filter updated, so that coins with low volume don't become tier 1.
- Dec 5: New 'stats bar' added to all coin list pages.
- Nov 17: Coins without price data now show a clear notification with an explanation.
- Nov 11: A heart icon in the top navigation that links to the Favorites page.
- Nov 9: New coin categories: Social tokens, Web3 tokens. Also, PancakeSwap data integration improved.
- Oct 21: Coin page: Tags added to Links section
- Oct 20: Distinction between CEXs and DEXs
- Sep 6: 'New' label is shown when a coin is newly added.
- Jun 23: Bug fix: The all-time high was shown incorrectly sometimes.
- Jun 15: More time periods in the chart and the time period site settings.
- May 24: Redesign of the top section of home and coin pages.